Very special 993 Turbo and possibly the one and only in this configuration.
Produced in April 1998 as one of the last air cooled Porsche cars before the production was stopped.
This Porsche 993 Turbo was build to the special wished of the manager of a german Porsche Center.
Factory power upgrade 2 / XLC ( 450 HP version ) as well as many X-options and several ” special wishes ” where realized when this car was build.
- XLC – factory power upgrade 2 ( 450 hp / k 24 turbos )
- X 71 – aluminium colored faces of the instruments
- XSA – hard backs of the sport seats painted in body colour
- XD7 – strut brace between front shock towers
- X78 – front air inlets and small parking lights
- XE3 – automatik rear mirror
- X70 – stainless stell kick boards
- XPA – 3-spoke-sport-steeringwheel
- M373 & 374 – sport seats R & L
- P 14 – heated seats R & L
- M 446 – center caps with colored Porsche crest
- M 686 – Porsche CDR 21 radio
- M567 – top tinted windscreen
- M 680 – Digital Sound Processing
- M 545 – 92 L fuel tank
- M 602 – 3rd. brake light
- XS – insert in center console in Carbon
- XS – face of dash board in Carbon
- XS -aluminium pedal set
- XS – special wishes paint on interior parts
- Y05 – shift knob / handbrake in Aluminium / Carbon
- X1 – Arctic Silver paint
- MB – leather in ” boxster red “
- further special option in EXC-special wishes department ZP 7.0
56.250 km km only and with fully documented history !!!
- 08.1999 – 20870 km Porsche Eberswalde
- 10.2000 – 33264 km Porsche Bamberg
- 05.2007 – 43062 km Porsche Schorndorf
- 05.2010 – 50139 km Porsche Inntal
- 02.2019 – 54701 km Porsche Münster
- 04.2021 – 55721 km Porsche Münster
MOT reports and some invoices.
All books incl. original service booklet, all keys and key code card as well as radio code card.
Engine compartment :
Front compartment :